Breaking the "code"

Hi Lady L,
I'm coming to the conclusion that all men are crap. I was brokenhearted about a year ago over some guy, but now I'd just assume kill him and all the rest of them. I just started dating a new guy that I thought would be good, but he's the same. All show, no go. I mean, he's cute and all, and alright in bed, but I just am not happy with him. He does the same stupid crap that my old "love" did, only it's more annoying because I don't have an "in love" feeling. I find myself more attracted to his little nerdy friend. What's up? I am a reformed "player" I admit, but it doesn't interest me now. I want a good guy that treats me right, but I still get bored with the guy, any guy, I'm with. Now I don't know how to kill off this current one. He's better than my supposed "love" in every department, so I don't know how I fell in love with the previous heartbreaker, anyway. I want to be "in love", dammit. And why do I masturbate to guys on tv and soaps all the time? I can't help but think of these dopey actors when I need to "help" myself. This is getting dumb. Am I going to be a lonely old maid? Help me, Lady L.
Jenna in DC

Hi Jenna.
Sounds like you've been "coded". It's a word used by government agents when they can predict what a normal person would go through, then they manipulate the subjects surroundings to get a repeated behavior. This hooks the subject into desired responses. You sound like you developed "coding" responses to men that are presented to you through media sources to "keep you in the game, never satisfied". (Your "player" past is very hard to "uncode".) Read through my blog archives and you'll see a bunch of examples. Women need to stand up to sexual influence and manipulation if we are going to have strong stable families.
In general, men get coded to money, power and sex, while women get coded into "the better deal" or "really cute guys". It's a vicious coding process that destroys a possible long term bond.
Sounds also like your old "love" got your number and played the position to the top. Did he travel right after you started going out? There's many natural human "love coding events", it's a hooking process. Look back analytically on the events in a timeline that made you fall in love. Was it natural or forced? Were you at the right time in your cycle?
Don't blame men, they're basically all the same. When the timing is right, you'll find love. And don't be surprised if it comes from someone you know, don't know, whatever. It could be a friend, foe, or a one armed midget. Those TV boys, like bad boys, are quite aware of women's vulnerability. They still are idiots in the end, out for your "tail". Stay away from assholes, Jenna, sounds like that's what spins your bottle. You've been coded for it. (the nerd guy is probably too normal, you need time to grow up, but just the mention signifies hope in your case.)
Hope this helps.