She can't stop!

Dear Lady Lorrington,
I found the stuff you wrote about fascinating, but now I have a problem. Am I addicted to the process? I get bored easily now that I know how to get them. The ones that are resistant to the stuff even bore me. I feel that all men are dumb and can be led. Am I a lesbian? I find myself wishing I didn't know this now. I am not that attractive, but as you say, it doesn't matter. It's like you took the magic out of meeting guys. Am I in burnout? I just don't know if I can be satisfied by anyone now.
Leslie, burned out in Idaho

Why did you buy my book? Are you that cold? I was trying to help women, dammit. Every fifty letters or so, I get one of you people. You're addicted to the idea of having control, yet you want someone to control you. Wake up. Men are beautiful and sweet, and we love them. I think you're one of those never happy with what you got people. In other words, a mercenary. Never enough. I'm sending you a refund. I wanted to help people who want to LOVE. Case closed. Stay off my blog.