He wants to go....

Dear Lady L,
I am having a hard time with my boyfriend. I think he wants to break up. We have been together for three years and he just seems like he's going flat on me. He just wants to get it on twice a week, yet he doesn't even talk to me much. I really love him and want it to be like it was, but I feel him drifting away. Is there any hope? Is there some trick of the trade I should know? I haven't bought your book, but I tried the free chapter, and it worked for a little while. I just don't see any light at the end of this.
Amy C.

Hi Amy! STAY HAPPY! Really. Love is a strange little disease that can make or ruin your whole day. Give yourself an hour a day to grieve like it's already over, then get on with your life. Also, date or "befriend" a TALLER guy, this always works. Keep happy and aloof around your boyfriend. Stop being attentive. Watch "Fried Green Tomatoes" TWICE. I usually don't recommend other authors, especially on one of the first posts, but here it is. "Stop Your Divorce" by Homer Macdonald. PURE GENIUS. Let the guy miss you. Don't be around as much. If it goes to hell, let it. Watch your jealousy, it's your ego talking AND ALWAYS MAINTAIN DIGNITY. Love is painful. It is not for the faint hearted. STAY STRONG.