Twisted sister

Dear Lady L,
I have a living situation that needs a solution. My sister has come to live with me in my city (she moved from Florida), and she's starting to drive me nuts.
It was okay for a couple of months. Her boyfriend broke up with her and she was a wreck, so I thought it would be good for her to come stay with me.
Well it's been a little annoying lately. In between crying about the old boyfriend (who calls her just to keep her on a string), she's been partying and screwing some real "winners", sometimes right in front of me and my other room mate. I had a talk with her, she said she would calm it down, but it just won't stop. She gets going on a roll and someone's going to get laid that night. I'm worried, but I'm also angry that she doesn't respect my wishes or take any advice. She got a job but keeps calling in sick and missing days because of these guys and stuff. The other day I walked in (mid afternoon!) and she was right smack in the living room, doing it doggy style with some guy I never saw before. I got so mad, and all she said was that I should have called if I was going to come home unexpected.
She's my sister, but I think she has to go. Should I kick her out?
Reena

Well, you have to tell her gently but firmly that she's your sister and you love her, but she's got to start looking REAL soon for another place. Also explain to her that she's lashing out by screwing around so much. This is common when a girl gets dumped, especially when the dumper guy is keeping them on a string of "hope". Make her break contact, or at least try to. This should calm her banging around considerably. She's caught in a psychosis of compensating for the lost relationship, and the ex isn't man enough to leave her alone. Good luck, it's not going to be easy, and it's going to put a strain on your relationship with your sister, but thesae things have to be done.