Hands off my man!

Hi Lady L,
I can't seem to communicate to other women to stay away from my guy. I am falling in love with him and I think he is, too. What should i say to people? I am going crazy because there always seems to be another person trying to screw this one up. How do you keep the relationship going without looking desperate? Also, he has a "buddy" who's trying to bust us up also, taking him out to God knows where, etc. How do I stop these people? I am getting mad about it.
Bonnie

Hi Bonnie. Yes, it's true that people always try to interfere in a developing relationship. They like their "friend" and want to keep things they way they were, along with other underlying agendas. It's a slippery slope. Here are some suggestions.
First off, kill all jealousies. Second, threaten the other parties but in a covert way. Third, pick up some books that will help you navigate this smoothly. You have to keep his interest in you high enough that he hangs in there. (my book has helped thousands of women in getting and keeping a guy interested. There are also others out there.) Last, stay happy and keep moving with him in step. (If you see a threat, do yourself a favor and lightly discuss it with him and pull him out of it.) This is all a lot of work. Be brave and like a special forces soldier if you want to keep him. I know, I've been there. Hope this helps.